Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 9

Rained all day. We had dumplings for lunch!! It was at this really authentic little restaurant in an alley. 25 dumplings for 6 yuan!! What an awesome deal! lol less than a dollar! =D

Later on, I watched the original Terminator with Brad. It was fun. I was also laughed at by cashiers in supermarket when I tried to talk to them…lol I seem to get that a lot haha. And I was laughed at by the waitresses in a restaurant for dinner with Amanda and Mira lol. I didn’t know the word for chicken and sort of just strutted my arms up and down like chicken wings and the waitress cracked up and laughed. The other waitresses were very amused by our big eyes lol and also laughed at my attempts to speak Chinese! Lol at least I tried haha. It was funny though. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment