Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 10

TEN DAYS!! w00t w00t!!!

Cell phone exchange update – The girl kept laughing at me and john’s attempts to communicate with them… but in the end they said they would give me a new one after it comes in in about 3 days. :) I couldn’t go to the art district because I wasn’t feeling well enough to walk around, but I wish I could go some other time. Instead I stayed in the apartment for a little bit and watched 300 with John and Brad. It was madness? Madness?? THIS IS SPARTAAAAA! Lolol haha.

Then we went out to get dinner. We tried some of the chrysanthemum tea and it was good! =D. We were also laughed at with our failed attempts at speaking Chinese with the natives in the restaurant lol. Luckily we were understood and the waiter brought us our food.

No comments:

Post a Comment