Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 4 - PKU campus

Language class was still AWESOME...my name is mai ke!!

After our lecture, I stayed a few minutes to ask some more questions. Adam stayed with me and we left a few minutes after everyone else did. We went to the entrance to PKU and were stopped! Hahaha The guards wouldn’t let us get past the gate of PKU campus – so after a lot of talking and calling around, they finally let us in and we arrived to lunch an hour late. Luckily, we were still able to get lunch and talked to Professor Coppola for a little bit about life in Beijing so far and the REU program 

Dinner at pizza place – food eating competition :D. Me vs. Yifang. Yifang vs. Me. The battle was intense!! Well sort of hahaha….nah, I basically destroyed Yifang on the first competition for who can eat a slice of pizza. Then we competed again with half a slice and he beat me by a little bit hahaha with his AMAZING victory ROOOAAARRRR lolol

No comments:

Post a Comment