Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 1 – Tiananmen Square & Forbidden City

After the longest flight I’ve taken in my life, we had lunch at an all-you-can eat vegetarian buffet! It was a neat experience, even for a fervent meat-eater as myself. We then visited Tiananmen square and the Forbidden city! I have a bunch of pics that I took below. We found that some of the Chinese natives have never seen Americans (or in my case, an Egyptian) before. One guy was extremely excited to see me and asked me to take a picture with him!! Hahahaa, it was hilarious!


We had lunch at a vegetarian restaurant – it was pretty good. I love meat and I need meat in EVERY meal, but I must admit that this restaurant was not bad ^_^

Dinner was cool – I really like the communal style of eating. It really lets all of us bond quickly haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment