Friday, August 14, 2009

8th week in China

Sooo...more research hehe ^_^
But we've figured out some cool things to do in our spare time while we run HPLC or wait for centrifuge or other things -- sometimes we just watch a movie (Terminator 4: Salvation) or play some multiplayer computer games hahaa -- there is one game that one of the undergrads showed me and since then, we've been hooked...sometimes after research is all over for the night, we just stay late and play this game all night -- Metal Slug! :) An insanely awesome shooter game!! w00t w00t!! But of course, research is first! Some nights there is no time to play any games, but luckily research is fun still :)
I can't believe that we only have 2 weeks left though!! AAHHHHH!! I still need to buy a couple more gifts for my parents! data-blogger-escaped-br="" data-blogger-escaped-lol="">Luckily my project is almost done and I need to prepare a report for my professor about my work. This will be helpful because we have to have a poster done soon too for NSF :)

No comments:

Post a Comment