Friday, August 14, 2009

4th week of research

So I started off this week by going to the BCIF international church again on Sunday! It's a pretty good experience - you get to see people of all different backgrounds meet there and gather to praise God. But I do miss my church back home a lot. :) On the same day I also decided to go to the Summer Palace with Wendy, another member from our program! :D I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THE SUMMER PALACE TO VISIT! It's so large and so beautiful!! There are also boats there to rent to go all around the gigantic lake that's there, but be prepared to deposit a few hundred RMB to rent one out lol -- we forgot about that and couldn't go boating... =(....

Research is really kicking in full gear. I am pretty independent in my project and I've been pretty busy with research and just chilling with my lab members everyday -- usually 10-12 hours a day now -- hahaha, so I can definitely say that I've had a lot of bonding time with my lab members :)

I'm really enjoying my research right now -- I actually want to pursue a degree in pharmacology probably or some type of drug research!

No comments:

Post a Comment